Sunday, March 26, 2006

WordPress

Am currently playing with my blog over at WordPress.com.

Check out demolition65.wordpress.com to examine my new digs.

For the time being, I am going to do dual posts at both sites, as their are pluses and minuses to both sites.

Pluses to WordPress: ALLOWS ME TO CATEGORIZE MY MATERIAL, a feature I have been wanting to use for some time.

-Does not force you to dive into the code to add to blogrolls and so on.

-Does not have blogger's current reputation for servers problems.

-Has a nice line-up of templates


Pluses to Blogger:

-CAN do the code editing. Right now WordPress won't allow for nifty things like site counters and ClustrMaps on the toolbar

-Much more freedom in toolbar and layout options.

So, I'll work with both for the time being.
<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>