Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Just a couple of odds and ends

1) EXTREMELY tired today. I have GOT to start getting more than 5 hours of sleep per night.
2) ClustrMaps, that interesting map on the right bar that shows visits from other places, reveals that I get my primary hits from the following areas:

a)Two spots in Washington State. I know who those are.
b)One from what appears to be Texas. I am pretty sure I know who that is.
c)One spot from Scandinavia; apparently Norway, in the lower, more urban section (which could also be Sweden, I am sure). I have not the first clue who that might be.

Yoo-hoo!!! Any subjects (however nominal) of Harald V or Carl XVI Gustav!! Make a comment or drop me an e-mail identifying yourself(ves)! Always curious to make contact with folks from beyond the borders.
<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>