Friday, May 13, 2005

Vertigo

"Hello, Hello
Hola!
I'm at a place called Vertigo [Where are you?]
It's everything I wish I didn't know"

. . .maybe there are limits to what a 39 year old body can do.

Spent two hours in the sun yesterday running the freshmen through a team-building activity (which went swimmingly), then went to the club for 50 minutes of cardio and weights, then later in the evening two hours of hoops. . .for the first time in a year. . .in shoes that my feet DO NOT LIKE.

Stunk the gym up as far as hoops went. Got beaten like a gong on defense. . .

Finally, then woke up the morning with a seriously sore body and the worst case of vertigo in 3 years. Literally fell out of bed. Wandering the halls today, holding onto walls and banisters. Headache. Kids asking me if I am OK/drunk.

Not a good time.

Friday the 13th, anyone?
<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>