Sunday, May 01, 2005

Teh Rulz

Commenting

I am not running a First Amendment blog here. Feel free to comment, but be forewarned of the following that can result in your comment being edited/deleted:


Profanity/blasphemy;

Sexual references/connotations;

Ad hominem arguments;

Namecalling (of ANYONE on this blog);

Repeated questions that have already been asked and answered;

Endless, bull headed stubborness (this last is decidedly subjective. All I will say is that this is my blog. If you don't like my rules/interpretations, you are free to go bother someone else. But since I am the final arbiter here, learn to deal with it);

Anything else that I might interpret to be a lack of charity.

If you wish to appeal feel free to email me, but if I don't respond, take it as a de facto rejection of your appeal.

As I said earlier, this is not a Free Speech blog. It's my place. If no one comes, that's cool with me.
<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>